Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rain

Dear friend of mine. It's good to see you again.

***

Yes. Yes. It's been quite some time since we last met. How have you been?

***

Haha. You always weere quite the poet.

***

Oh me? I've been fine.

***

Oh? Nah. Nothing's on my mind. Just the usual.

***

Okok. Haha. I never could hide any secrets from you.

***

Haha. Indeed. And a dear friend you are.

***

Yes. I know. I could always turn to you. God knows how you do it, but you always seem to understand. Sometimes I wish I could do more for you.

***

Yeah well, you always came when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You always knew the right words to say to calm me down.

***

But you're the only one who'd shed a thousand tears for each of mine. You don't know how much that means to me.

***

Come now dear friend, I hear your every whisper of encouragement.

***

Really I do.

***

Though the sun isn't always with us, your presence is always welcome dear friend.

***

I should be the one thanking you really.

***

Not for the things you do. You being there is more than enough for me really.

***

But of course.

***

I'm addicted to you. You always manage to calm me down when my heart is in turmoil.

***

Yeah. I suppose so.

***

Haha. Once more, you've read my mind.

***

You know, sometimes, I wish that you'd never have to leave.

***

No matter. I don't mind the cold that accompanies us.

***

No. Your touch isn't at all cold. It is a most soothing touch upon my skin.

***

Oh. You have to leave already? Ok then dear friend. I'll see you again when I see you again.

***

No. I like you the way you are. No man or woman could ever understand me the way you do. Stay the same dear friend. Stay the same...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits