Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Forget Me

It's as though all i could do
Was dream of you.
My nights and days spent
In déjà vu.

The hours, they never seem to end
Just ticking away.
And I find myself merely wishing
That you would stay.

God forbid our time
Pass us by.
I could never imagine living
Without you by my side.

Yet I know how empty
This dream is.
Watching you toy with me
In my bliss.

But my heart is too
Soft for you.
Never shouting and always hoping
These silent pleas will break through.

There you go again skitting
Away on my doubts.
There you go again hiding
Among the clouds.

My silent days and nights
Just pass me.
Watching you fly away
A bird so free.

Oh how easily you forget me.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits