Sunday, December 10, 2006

Fifth of May

The date was fifth of May
A beautiful rose I met that day
At Tampines met for a very short walk
First time up close did we talk

There she was hair afray
No less lovely than a jay
A smile spread across her face

Bangles wrapped upon her wrist
Bands of black upon skin chocolatey sweet
Lovely she was to the eye
There was indeed no alibi

Garbed in black my scented rose
In ebony maybe but still she glows
After the meeting did feelings grow
As does your scent linger upon my nose

"Selekeh", that's what she said
Nonetheless to me she still looked great
Wonder did I how she must look
Dolled up with make up put

Her company did I enjoy
With our little jokes and little ploy
But fear I did for my princess
That my company was to her meaningless

And the day ended
With her friends she returned
My heart did mourn
That her presence is away and gone

I miss her

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits