Saturday, December 30, 2006

In One Night

In one night
Under pale moonlight
You caught my heart
With the tears in your eyes

What I then felt
I'd never forget
T'was a love I never knew
T'was a care I had only for you

When our hands met
After stories shared
When the end was met
But one regret, I had

Now much of me is lost
Empty when you're not there
How'd I live
When you weren't by me?

Every hug we share
Ever touch we spare
Burns in my mind
A memory I could never forget

All the songs you sing
With the times you prick my strings
You helped me soar
On the wings of a dream

Your smell lingers
Your words echo
Everything you do
Imprints in my soul

There is no doubt
You are my sunshine
My beautiful angel
The one I want for life

But only, for a night...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits