Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunrise

Sunrise on pale blue sea
Dress the clouds in vermillion gleam
Denote the passing of twilight
At the edge of orange seams

The call of waking morning
Utters out a name
Whose smile clear as day
Puts nature's light to shame

In the chill of morning's air
Drifting close to leafy dew
The smell of warmth penetrates
Exotic heat and cold eschewed

The touch of warmth you exhude
Blankets me in radiant cold
Fluctuating between the two
Keeping me constantly on my toes

To the lapping of the waves
Morning seagulls sing
Swaying past incoming breeze
Songs fading in the wind

Your voice I hear in my wake
Sends tingles all through me
Drowning out all else to date
Setting my trembling soul at ease

Day's beginning holds me high
Lighting the way for the rest
Under the shimmering orange
I felt my very best

But oh to hold you near
Hear your heart beat after beat
It's all I'll ever need my dear
To taste the joy heaven's kiss

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits