Sunday, February 11, 2007

Butterfly

Oh butterfly
How you dance,carefree
In this lushness
Of greenery

Petal to petal
Friends to and fro
I see them you grapple
Only to let go

They open up
Flytraps of color
You know well enough
Yet still you tamper

Oh butterfly
Sweetness my dear
You've flown so far
And still you won't come near

Here I wait
My palm open wide
Yet you're still afraid
So you weave me your lies

Why oh why
Do you yet desist
I begged and cry
Yet you still persist

Float away high
Out of my reach
To swallows up nigh
Dancing to finch

While here I lay
My strength slowly fade
To watch you play
Along hellish gate

Dear butterfly
Why fear me so
Truth won't deny
I'm the one who loves you so...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits