Thursday, February 22, 2007

It kills me

It kills me to know
How time constantly flows
To leave memories behind
That lingers in my mind

To never see through
Past my visions blue
Tracing my facial lines
Worries recorded on skin fine

Passing timeless clues
Of the days' shortening queues
Counting out empty sublimes
Hopelessly trudging times

It seems to kill you
To be with me too
Sharing life's designs
Built off dirt and grime

Thus I let you go
From this noose I hold
Free yourself and shine
Dear beloved of mine

For it kills me to know
It's you I can't let go
Yet it's you I can't make stay
As you'd die from it that way

Let it just be me
All but lonely
Listening to whispers
Of sanity's deserters

Better be that way
To be led astray
Than to live a lie
Just watching days go by

Leave me dear beloved
One whom I most covet
To whom my heart's true
My one and only you

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits