Friday, February 23, 2007

My love

I could whisper to you my love
Words flowery and sweet
I could tell you tales
Of how you make my heart skip a beat
I would shower you with kisses
Drop down on my knees for you my dearest
If that were all it takes to prove your worth
Then a million more I would do my love


Shower you with passion and longing
Embrace you with care deserving of a queen
Give to you all that I can
You will be my everything
But of course you already are
My sun and star
My food and air
You my love are my life


These words I utter come from the heart
Not a single syllable's a lie
Believe you me when I say
These feelings grow stronger with each passing day
Each thump of my aching heart
With breath accompanying
Screams out with passion
Calling out your name


Thoughts of you flood my mind
Close to the point of bursting
You whom I cannot leave behind
You who I am still here loving
Years may go on by
Still my heart will stay true
Be my emotions accepted or returned
My love will always be for you


Even if I should see you go
Watch my heart shatter without your glow
And drown as I may without your presence
You will always be to me my love
My one and only
My queen of hearts
And above all
My everything

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits