Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dance

Upon a stage
I saw you
Dancing a storm
I was glued

Your lovely gait
So soft so supple
The longer I looked
More my heart crumbled

None could be so fair
But an elven dame
The princess that captured my heart
Without even laying claim

Stumble in you did
For but a single while
Yet you watered my heart
Filled it like the river Nile

Only for a moment
Hardly enough
More I wanted
But deserve it I did not

Outstaged I was
Greatly outdone
You shone out bright
And became my sun

Here I stand miles away
Nought I could do
Only words left to say
For you only praise

Praise for your smile
The shine in your eyes
The gaze of wonder
Of unquotable price

Would that I could see
Come close and witness
Abeauty so fair
That left me speechless

Yet here I stand
Miles and miles away
Nought left to do
Only words left to say

Oh to touch
To hold close and call mine
One soft and kind
One so divine

You became a dream
Imperfections unseen
You became my dream
My heart's favourite queen

Dance, do not stop
Sway like the clock
Ticking my heartbeats
Become part of me

That you did
A long time ago
Once upon a day
When you made me love you so

When...

Upon a stage
I saw you
Dancing a storm
And I could not let go

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits