Friday, February 16, 2007

Desert Rose

There is more to a story than fame and glory
There's more to words than nouns and verbs

A sweep of the hand upon the sand
Is worth more to me than any plot of land

For deep within that single motion
Could be held a flood of love and devotion

In time unending and troubled years
We find growing the loveliest of roses


What you say means nothing to me
What you do is what rings true

Yet even then feelings will not change
What's past is past, will not be rearranged

My flood for you has run dry
Yearn still I will till the day we die

In time unending and troubled years
I saw leaving me the most loveliest of roses

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits