Friday, February 02, 2007

Real Love

It's real love that you don't know about
That leaves me clinging to self-doubt
Letting my thoughts ring me to tears
Dying in the flames of my own fears

Buried in the embers of passion
as I am lost in your desertion
Clawing the remains of my world
Suffocating as sanity crumble

It's my heart that you don't see
Crying out I'm down on my knee
Stake smoothly driven through
The day I saw me lose you

There everything goes spiraling down
My world's spinning after you played me like a clown
Once more I've been made the fool
Left under the moonlight wind so cool

It's the pain I never let you see
As I felt you take my heart and leave
Peeling away the life you gave
Leaving me a starving slave

It's real love that you don't know about
It's my love that's calling with every shout
For you my soul waits to return
For you now I slowly burn

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits