Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Liar

Smoke streaming through
Past hands that cannot grasp
Would that I was you
Tiny little short lived wasp

I'd understand what you not see
That has screened you blind
Be what you may be
Breeding poison killing your kind

Sacrifice would you your own
For hurting my self
Drifting lost in smoke blown
Trying to lure me in stealth

Do you not fear the fire
Forewarned have you been
Yet you answer my calls in ire
Even after all that you've seen

Cease and desist
Time still is in your hands
Why continue to resist
Losing in smoking lands

There is no escape
But the way that's been shown
It hasn't been too late
Your soul has yet to be sown

I reach once more to you
My hopes and prayers made
That shown with light the road to truth
The smoke lifted in your soul's aid

Leave your ways
If evil intent
In the way of praise
And for all repent

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits