Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Imprisonment

Touch of the wind
The smell of the earth
Not to mention traces
Of summer blooms diverse

In the smell of life
I hunger for death
Dreaming of dreams
Unfulfilled by time

This embrace so material
Threatens to tie me down
As I soar upon the wings of an eagle
I named my Thoughts Profound

Where I lose the way
Consumed by lust
I beg for a break
For these wings will not last

Temptations abound
In forms invisible
Forging webs of string
With tendrils unbreakable

The satisfaction of food
Of refreshing drink
Pleasures ecstatic
That blind and mislead

All that lures me
To darkness infinity
Threatens to drown
The light I now see

Will it fade
Or the road disappear
As the world creeps up
Covering my ears

The frightful colors
Lovely foreboding flair
Confuse and bewilder
And blind with glare

Oh to be lost
In soiled embrace
Mother earth caught me
In her devilish embrace

Disillusioned now
Sitting with wings ripped
Crooning over moments
That will one day leave

Forgetting the eternal
Letting the everlasting leave
Thinking self free
When truly being caged

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits