Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Love/ My Friend

So far away
You're standing there
Will you come back
Oh please be mine

We're too far apart
We two were never meant
Not meaning to break your heart
But I've found me a man

Be this true
Truly he the one for you
Must this be so
For me to see you go

I'll still be here
As friends we'll stay
Do not fear
One for you will come someday

So who is he
That's caught your eye
Hope he be good
Better than I

He is special
Kind and good
A man who's touched me
In ways none could

Then I am lost
For your light is gone
But I hope still you're happy
With him who has won

Say not such
It pains me to see you so
I'll still be here
That you should know

I am aware
Your kindness bright, fair
To still be there to show you care
My love

Always speaking of me highly
Comparing to the stars
But I'm not all you say
I'm but a woman with a heart

But to me you are the sun
That light I adore
Now won by right
By another soul

There are better
One who'll care for you
In ways I never could
Trust me you must do

I do
My love
I do
My love

Take care
Dear friend
Take care
Dear friend

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits