Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mother

Mother. She is the one I can't do without. The person blessed with the gift of love, care, concern and selflessness like no other person has. The only person other than God Almighty who could possibly understand me better than anyone else.

Much is the sacrifice she's made for me in past, present and future. Lessons learnt, wisdom earned and wealth obtained all thanks to her.

What have I done in return for all her kindness?

Oh would that all the treasures of the world would be enough. Sad to say many times of that would be the gift she's given me. Far beyond is the price of my being. Of that guidance that through her I have received.

Oh the guardian of heaven's gate on earth, the holder of my heart; Blessed be your soul.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits