Sunday, May 20, 2007

Change

The change you see
Announced to be not me
Renouncing it
Calling it an ugly piece

You hate it
Called it fake
But the truth is that
In so doing it's me you hate

Be it so bad
This change you not accept
Pushing me aside
Calling me a stranger inside

How different I become
Is not the point
What triggered your alarm
That has me disjoint

Why hate me so
When goodness is all I show
Is it goodness you despise
Or my actions to you but lies

Can you not see
Extend vision beyond your misery
For intend not I to befriend
One who accepts not who I am

Let go of the past
This change must I make to last
Till death in this way
Redemption for sins of past days

Accept me and my words
Return not to me but with kind words
I wish for you only Peace
Hoping for you guidance through your tears

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits