Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Moon, My Queen, Forsooth

Would I compare you
To that silver unreachable
Afloat in the sky
The vestibule of my love

T'would be unfair
For your radiance outshines
With beauty unearthly
Etched in rimes

In the phases that fade
Markings upon dates
Lingers you alone
Brightly wrapped in mind

Tapered to reality
None could break free
But for the sight of angels
On earthly dwells grace

Such as you
I have not seen
But in dreamy sights
Saturate oh dancing queen

That sauntering beau
Whose name's not forgot
By the day that accrue
Drawn heart and thought

One to be waned
Calling to be needed
A love undaunted
By that shine of sultriness

Linger on in the skies
Beyond touch, in view
Lain claim by a king
As is properly due

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]eypZn[/url] - hohRSBtntsLsLFp , http://iluubcb.com

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits