Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Heart

Where is my heart?

Be it strewn across the land? Tiny little pieces seeking to be found dangling upon strangers' hands?

Or does it flutter wild and free like the wind? Unpredictable and irrepressable it flows to and fro with abandon. Then where is it now?

Has it found itself in the cage of love built upon it by sweet words and promises? Hope do I if that be the case that this captor is kind in nature and angelic in demeanor.

Does it lie cradled in the arms of a woman? One so dear whom I call my mother. If so then I pray for her more than ever.

Is it then shattered to broken bits? Lying in shards and minuscule debris. Lost beyond saving and ever finding. Oh woe is me then.

Or has my heart found its way deep into the darkness of hatred and fury? Does it now consume itself in blind rage and reckless vengeance?I wonder where my heart will lead me upon such a path fiery and red.

Has worldly treasures stolen its virtue and sense of direction? If so it must be truly lost now.

Or does spirituality hold a grip firm as earth upon its sense of purpose? If so then blessed indeed is my heart.

Dearest heart of mine, where hast thou gonest?

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits