Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blind

Burn my soul in the cold
Revel in the flames of my bones
Do as you wish when you will
My soul is yours to kill

Twist my spine and make it crack
Turn my skin to but dusty specks
Hollow out my rotting mind
My self is yours to take and grind

Break my fingers and my toes
Relish the soft cracking of my woes
Toy with me as you would an ant
My heart is yours to break and bend

Spew acid upon my face
Scald me forever in disgrace
Do as you wish and like
I will not hide behind my pride

Take what you will of all that is mine
I care not of what you take
I count not what I give
All that I see is what you've given me

Pain
Pleasure
Hatred
Love

What I see now is nothing
For the day I lost you
Was the day I lost my sight
I am blind. Always have been.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits