Saturday, March 31, 2007

Devil's Call

Bouncing bodies and tapping feet
Feel my rythmic beats
Swaying to and fro
To tunes that feed the human soul

Come one come all
Frivolous joy has made its call
Upon strings pulled taught
Accompanied by the drummer's bop

To the sound of singing and screaming
That bares the soul and emotional quaking
I call you down to join the play
Of bodies wild in trancelike sway

And say not no to my creed
To set you free with pumping beats
The clash of cymbals to fill my song
And chorus that calls to sing along

Roll my lyrics on your tongue
Sing to me the tales I've sung
To plaster stories of favored youth
Drawing life within my groove

Do you not feel it
Coursing through body in heat
The magic I weave in my song
Reaching out to the gyrating throng

Guitars thrumming shrill
Playing smoke high as hills
The call of the musical lords
The summons of mortal gods

To me dancing queens
Harken breakers and moshing teens
Gather round the voice of youths
Carve your breaks in time in grooves

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits