Thursday, March 15, 2007

In Your Lies

May I be deceived
By the lies you weave
To remain in darkness
Suspended on a harness

Swinging wild and free
Caring not what I see
Than be caught in truth
Trapped by reality's roof

Swimming in dreams
Hoping you tear it not at the seams
This illusion you gave
I wish to keep to my grave

But life has its ways
Dispersing the haze
All that's left
Is but cold bereft

A stinging abscence
Shrouded in dark cadence
As the walk continues
Loneliness in lieu

The trees whisper
While the air's filled with laughter
Watching the trudge I do
Of a man blind without a clue

Wishing once again
For dreams spent
To be lost in your words
Feeling as free as a caged bird

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits