Monday, December 27, 2004

tomorrow...


Swimming in a watery green
Free yet tied by invisible strings
Lost and drowning in a sea of sorrow
My punishment meted out in the form of tomorrow

Each day's passing in a crawl
Changing in time, yet changing naught
The horror of having to live in time
When my heart is timeless in its mind

Alone yet not
Crowded yet empty
Uneasiness reigns
It drives me afrenzy

Broken and bent
Twisted and bruised
Mistaken, misunderstood
Unendingly misused

The knowledge within sends me areeling
Knowing what needs to be done
For temptations reign with beauty divine
Luring away from what needs to be done

How do i fight?
How do i win?
When my heart wishes neither
While my soul wishes both

I'm torn, ripped apart
Caught in a web of despair and disheart Wishing i was dead and saved myself From the pain of tomorrow, that threatens to reveal itself

But no. death does not come
It's not my time.
I have to wait, i have to suffer
These feelings repressed deep down under

Patience, tolerance, joy faked at my whim
Shelter i make from thoughts and dreams
But even in dreams the pain does seep through
For nightmares do come ever day or two

Ignore them. that's what i do
No pain's too much for me to get through
Let's look on to the bright side of life
I'll always have tomorrrow, isn't that right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are u trapped?
In the labyrinth of ur head, and of ur heart?
When ur heart yearns for something
Yet ur head says another

Are u confused?
By the Labyrinth of ur head, of ur heart?
When there's too many things in mind
Yet just emptiness is what u feel

But dun u be weary
For the labyrinth in ur head, in ur heart
Are just mere complications
That makes life worth living...

-Nerd-

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits