Wednesday, December 15, 2004

it all begins here....

ahhh.....to see the world in the light of darkness. it all looks so different. so.....tranquil....peaceful in its own dark eerie kinda way. I've always been amazed at how easily i get fearful in the dark. How jumpy i get when i'm stuck in a dark room...alone...(i may not admit to this in person. but that's the absolute truth.)...yet, when i close my eyes, and when i just keep quiet....when i keep still for a moment...i find that...it's peaceful...even more so than when i sit down at the beach. It's like....it brings out different feelings in me. sensations that i never knew had ever existed. oh wait...that's just the itch on my back...but besides that...well...sitting in the dark...(some might call it meditating.)...i discovered, that deep down inside...my heart's a raging storm.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits