Wednesday, January 10, 2007

When You Went Away

I thought
Really I did
With all my heart
I totally dreamed
It was all in my head
Then everything shattered
Now everything's dead

But wisdom made its call
Age was my saving grace
I saw without
A light so vague
Then I understood
This was all nothing
Just a passing phase

Convinced
Nothing short
With all my strength
Hard as I could I fought
For the good of all
For my perceptions
I crushed my bounds

No more me
No more we
Just a you
A simple they
The rest of the world
The way it should be
Against simple old me

Matters no more
There's none
Worries don't exist
Just an endless chore
Step upon step
Never ending

It's tiring
Verily so
Though I know
Still hard to let go
No helping it
Gone in the breeze
Leaving me to freeze

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits