Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Remnants

These tiny pieces that break away
Traces of which time does not contain
No reprieve I can receive from which I can conceive

Heartbreaks; Flakes of past at play
Tears unshed in this constant passing rain
Why is the past that's left refusing to leave

Eaceh minute that breaks the day
Adds to the weight of soul-meld pain
Caged as I am in this web I weave

Stretched thinner than satin frayed
Fluttering on; A butterfly's quaint
Still the light my life continues to sieve

Blight threatens to stay
Swimming under murky waters lain
Burning lungs pushing to heave

No more me;Of us you're all that remains.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits