Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Would you?

Would you kill me
If I killed you
Or hurt me
As I've hurt you

Once you said
"I no longer love you"
Your choice was made
My life was through

I asked why
You had no answer
Just left me to die
Drowned in my hunger

Now here again
You rub salt to my wound
Dangling me in chain
Watching him become your boon

Oh he is great
I can see that
Worth gold his weight
You made clear, that

So why come back
Why haunt my life
Care you not this empty sack
That you ripped with your knife?

I can't say no
I still want you
Of that you know
I'm sure of that too

So please if there's nothing else
Leave me for dead
This hurting never ends
Long as you're there for me to wait

Please kill me
As I want to kill you
And hurt me
So I can forget you

Cause I can't live
Not without you

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits