Friday, April 13, 2007

Echoes of Friends

Friends lost
Fading into time
Finding each loneliness
Faced by ties broken by age

Roaming back
Reaching for past unreachable
Reeling in the hopelessness
Rendered true by the years

I find it true
Instilled in the shadows
Iron cold truth
Imminent solitude of old

Each man finds it
Effervescence dulled by the seconds
Enigmatic mysticism
Endured to be by the soul

Now's the time
Never it comes
Nigh waiting for the day of love
Nudging the darkness closer

Din in which they disappeared
Dragging along a piece of the soul
Draping a cloak over the light
Destined as a candle to burn out cold

So here I'm left
Standing alone
Seeing each walk his path
Somberly stoned

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits