Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just You

Filtering through
Just filtering through
Every moment that passes
Which leaves me without you
Without you

Holding on
Barely holding
Feeling my grip
Slowly breaking away
Breaking

Screaming your name
No one else but you
All that I hear
Is you
Nobody but you

Making no sense
None of this makes sense
It hurts to think of you
But it's all I do
All I'll ever do

Wanting to stop
Trying to stop
Yet here I am
Loving you
Still

Fragmented
Broken and fragmented
The day you left
I died
Shattered

Thoughts no longer correlate
All other emotions feel fake
All that's real is love
For you
Just for you

Burnt away
To smoking embers
In smouldering dreams
My sanity slipping
Slowly slipping

Who am I
What
Answers I can't find
Me a mere shadow
You left behind

I want you
Need you
I won't force you
Only beg you
Please

On my knees
I am nobody
Nothing
Without you
Here without you

Charred and brackened
Cluelessly dead
Without your light
My world's a poisonous black
Poisonous black

Now I walk
I trudge
Lost and alone
With no way back
Stumbling

Time passing
Slowly going
And all I can do
Is just filter the memories
Leaving nothing but you

Just You...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits