Monday, January 24, 2005

It burns....

Blood red fury burning
Coursing and pulsing
It boils within me
Oh the power

I feel it
I see it
I hear it
I am it

Feral thoughts in my head
Fissures in my reality
Quakes of passionate hate
Oh the power

I feel it
I see it
I hear it
I am it

This ravenous fury
It hungers for justice
It demands payment
Sweet revenge

I feel it
I see it
I hear it
I am it

Indigenous selfish wrath
Beligerent selfworth
Screaming for right
My right

I feel it
I see it
I hear it
I am it

Nothing could change it
Nothing could be done
I am it
It is me

I feel it
I see it
I hear it
I am it...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits