Saturday, January 29, 2005

echoing bells


Oh echoing bell
upon the field of night
linger thy sounds
within the air so bright

to mine ears
doth reach thy cries
calling mine name
in voices nigh

naught could I do but listen
thy beckoning filled with passion
kneel I do before thee
addicted to thy creed

each breath I doth take
in thy memory in my wake
hail to thee
oh echoing bell

pray free mine heart
I beg thee feed mine soul
thy voice of honey
doth make me whole

oh echoing bell
thou hath me weakened
mine strength taken
thy echoes become mine

I be naught without you
I am for naught but you
mine soul doth relish in you
pray do tell me it's true

pray do say
thou doth love me too.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits