Saturday, May 06, 2006

My way through life

The path I took was a rocky one. A path that was taken by many a man. It was a road chosen by me. There was no other road for me.

The journey I took was a very long one. A journey that spanned years and months. A draining trip towards an end of which I knew not where.

The guide I chose to light my way was the brightest of all stars. Whose light shines with perfect clarity.A star who shines for all to see.

Though it all seems clear to me, my life, my path and my journey is but a vague imagery.

My guide shows me the way to walk, but my steps have taken me nowhere. This is because my guide is in the sky. The only way for me to get to Him, is to fly.

If only I could fly.

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits