Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hear me now my son. Your father now speaks.


I pass down to you my boy
The greatness of our fathers
The wisdom of all mankind
The traditions of our race


Our people live in history
Mentioned in our forefathers' stories
Reenacted in legends and myths
Forget them not my child


Their blood runs in your veins
My blood echoes in you
We are all a part of you
Our greatness lies within you

But we are dead


Remember our teachings dear son
All that we've learnt we give you
Our minds are now yours
Taught by commands, follow them well


Remember us dear child
We know what you do not
We know what you will
We pave for you the way

Yet our minds are gone


Forget not the way of the people my boy
Traditions we've made for you
Use them well for good
Take them to heart


We pass the baton down to you
As my father taught me
So have I taught you my boy
Forget us not

For your father is dead

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits