Friday, July 07, 2006

Falling into your shadows. I beg you.

*Kneel down*

Had you known what I'd known and seen what I've seen, you'd understand just how much you mean to me.

In your darkness and silence, you've hidden your tears and your pain. You keep showing your smiles and your happy face. But to me, you are older than you look. Colder than you feel. I can feel the depth of you. The depths of which you refuse to let me reach. I'm drowning.

I don't understand. Can't you see I yearn for you? Don't you know I care for you? Won't you let me feel for you? Why don't you let me love you?

You shy away from me as if in fear. Am I really that ugly? Or is it just that I can't make you happy? Perhaps I can't hold your interests long enough. There must be something wrong with me.

But you keep saying no. That it's not my fault but yours. As if you're not good enough for me. As if you're a tainted and lowly breed.

Do you really think yourself so low? You can't really think that right? Perhaps you wish me to find a better woman. Someone more fine or divine. Can't you understand?I don't want anyone but you.

You who can make me smile. You who treads the paths of good and bad. You whose touch sends tingles down my spine. You who have become everything in my mind.

You wanted someone who was willing to try and understand you. Someone who'd be there to be happy and sad with you. Someone who would HELP you. Yet you are keeping yourself away from me when I try to approach you. Was I moving too fast? Are you just not ready for me?

If so, then I could wait. But there is something more isn't there?

You are being held back by something, or someone. I wonder which is it. Do you just have no feelings for me? If you hold absolutely no interests in me, if you find me a total bore, then I beg of you. Tell me! You seem to treat me more as a burden.

Or perhaps it is just me. Have I misunderstood you? I really am trying. But you don't seem to understand yourself either.

Can't you see that we could make it together? We may be different in many ways, but we have our similarities too. They may not be apparent. I only wish you would not fear me so.

Give me a chance. Please.

I beg you.

*Fades*

When a man falls in love with the soul of a woman, he loses himself in her. And as soon as she pulls herself away. He loses himself...completely. Only a woman could drive a coward to leap into uncertainty to grasp at the shadows, hoping to reach the heart of her soul. Only a woman could send a man kneeling out of his own free will. Could any man be as foolish as that? Could any man be wiser than that?



booo...~

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits