Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mother...

No rhyme or reason

Would I cry for it

In truths and treason

Tears deck my cheeks



Lie to my head

Make me drizzle

Leave me for dead

My heart's grown feeble



Feeble for you

Shedding my soul

Feeling so blue

In arms so cold



Grasping thin air

You're lost from sight

Only a shadow to stare

Now alone I fight



A single shadow

Brave the seas

Drown in shallows

In them find ease



You're gone from touch

But not from mind

My soul's clutched

Hoping you're fine



No more could I do

Only to hope

All my love for you

Gives me strength to cope



my strength is yours

My tears for you

Even though you're lost

My everything's for you



I Love You

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits