Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rain

The rain.

She comes. She goes. With her time flies. Nice, slow and easy. Her calm brings me peace. Her touch a cold comfort that chases away my loneliness. She's the one.

The rain.

She reads my thoughts. Echoes my feelings. Her tears that trickle down from the sky. What more could I ask for than a companion through darkness and the light?

That is the rain.

My companion in the day and the night. She is love. She is pain. She too is loss and gain. Dear dear rain. Unappreciated as you are, you're my one and only.

How could any of us live without her.

Rain. She comes and goes with the seaosons. She is material. She is undeniable. She is irresistable. She is the one that hides me from the sun. She too is my blanket in the night. All encompassing rain. Beloved rain. Incredible rain.

Rain...

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits