Friday, August 18, 2006

contrary

Contrary to popular belief

My life began not the day I was conceived

It had all started

On the turning of a leaf



The beginning of my tale:

The End




*Open the cover*




The writings on these pages

They echo through the ages

To tell a simple tale

One tale with many faces



*Turn of a page*






Slowly building the pieces

Gathering the ink of each day's riches

Observe my story unfold

Piece by piece in words and letters



School was an experience

Learning became priority first

Friendship building a second

At least those were the intentions



All was fine and dandy

Amidst all the studies done daily

I grew but a fraction older

Slowly breaking into my teens



*A new page begins*




Years wore on

Friends come and go

A quarrel here, a fight there

Staple dance of good and bad



The centrifugal spin

Of growth and decay

Learning becomes a past-time

Just as experience, became more



Search for independence

Look for the self

A chapter of experience

Page upon page of change



*Furling the pages*




What is the meaning

Where is the truth

I find myself pondering

Searching for clues



Of course I won't find them

They are not here

The Koran of my life

Is built upon broken pillars



*Empty parchments*




Where is the end

I can't find it

I'm waiting for it



It...





just....







isn't....









coming.....













is it......?

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits