Monday, February 14, 2005

Dreams of a blind man

I could feel its gentle caresses upon my face. The soft flowing touch of its delicate body sends a calm, serene ripple of pleasure all through me. It flowed all over me. Seeped right through me. It cradled me within its silky delicate hands.

Cool, sweet scintilating rush of happiness. I took a deep long breath. Ahhhhh...The sweet, refreshing smell of fresh roses in the early morning. My lungs screamed out the flutering happiness of a thousand butterflies in the peaceful quiet of the rising sun. The elation within every breath, was like the beauty that I now felt upon my skin. Unbelieavable.

It hummed its melodious tune to my ears. Singing to me softly. A quiet tinkling music barely audible over the lovely chantings of the birds all around. Listening to its singing; their singing, there was nothing I could do but appreciate it. The low moaning and high crescendo of their song. I loved it.

I stood there, reaching out to it, relishing in its soft touch and quiet voice. I reached out and sang with it.


Can you imagine a life without sight? What will you see? Picture the beauty of a dream without pictures. How will it be?

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits