Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Into The Night

These pastel skies Darkening to night As memories waft away Day giving its light Trees remain silent Birds sing goodbye Tears remain Night comes to lie The winds quieten down Under the staring moon I wonder where you are Pressing down the gloom Stars twinkle by Shades unnoticed dance Staring blankly up To a sky glittering silent Crickets sing to the grass A song the moon pines for Breaking down As the darkness reaches its crown Clouds hide the light chanel handbags A drizzle warns of the storm Nothing is right As distant thunder spawns

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits