Friday, February 01, 2008

Trapped

Stunned Is that reverence I sense? Or do you hide Behind that shifting fence? You spoke Myriads to hear You spoke Still nothing clear Lies You never lose them chanel handbags Timeless Drowning in them And I pick And I reach Brick by brick Building my wish Seeing that snake That you hide in that tongue Whose poison still drips From the wounds you'd stung Still burning Bruised and beat I suffocate As history repeat Your ghost approaches I whimper in fear But desire burns And I bring you nearer Pierce As my heart melts Stab me Once more you have me trapped

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits