Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nature

Oh soft flowing breeze caressing my skin

How kindly you bring the sweetness of spring

Upon the wings of a buttefly

Rippling upon leaves of trees up high

Quaint be your gift so fair

The tingling you leave as you run through my hair


~*~


Oh great ball of fury up in the sky

Your beams of warmth does lighten up the land

Joy you bring in your golden rays

Calling the children out to play

Blessed be you wo brings the plants to grow

The sun who shines and paints the world gold


~*~


Oh earthen ground upon whom I stand

Your strength and calm presence does soothe me

Your cold yet motherly touch that is always there

Quiet and uncomplaining, resilient and unyielding

Lessons do you teach with the silence you bring

At home is how you always make me feel


~*~


And to the rolling seas spread far and wide

Your heavenly calm and serenity is always a welcome sight

Surround us you do in every sight

Providing abundance as none else might

Yonder waves that sing upon the sand

A soft melodious tune few men could comprehend


~*~


Wind
Fire
Earth
Water


~*~


All exist in harmony

And peace can be found

But when that harmony is broken

Disasters abound


~*~

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits