Monday, July 18, 2005

Plight


from whence my mind began to crumble
lost and torn complete asunder
from thence was born a spark of fire
furiously burnt by flames of desire


parched throat screaming for relief
safety from this heavy mental fatigue
finding yet neither within the searching
assailing the self with weight from all the seeking


hence is found a lesson in life
that death is reprieve from all that i fight
as long as breath still doth come
battle i shall with rage so strong


strength i find from angels of earth
borne to me upon wings of love
and thus i live imprisoned
loving those for whom is deserved


cursed be my heart
lost be my soul
unheard of is my plight
an angel flying the devil's flight

No comments:

:::amid the shadows of trancendence:::

thoughts, principles and philosophy is the main point of discussion. Subjects ranging from love to music and life can be discussed here. Anyone is welcome to post their thoughts on my articles in the tagboard. And feel free to tell me if you think I'm wrong. I'm open to criticism.
C. Love Poems
~-=0 The Shadows Behind Me 0=-~



lurking spirits